Saturday, September 18, 2010

Water Trampoline and the Iceberg Waterslide

The Iceberg Waterslide and the Water trampoline were put away for the winter today.
My brother Rick came over to help.
I was hoping not to get wet by using the motor boat but my brother came in his shorts so I couldn't disappoint him! I let him get wet and nice slimy under the water trampoline to unhook it from the anchor. He 's not stupid. (and he must have heard me laughing) He made me get under the iceberg and get slimy too!

I wanted to share the very scientific way we get the air out of them before they get rolled up and put away. We opened the air valves and jumped on them spread eagle, over and over again. No kids around to help, so we just had to do this ourselves!

Beauview Cottage Resort, Huntsville, Ontario, Canada http://www.beauview.com 800-363-6047

No comments: